- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Weight Management Specialist
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 Coach
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- CrossFit Kettlebell Trainer
- CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Cert
- Martial arts instructor (Tae Kwon Do, Self Defense) since 2005
- Group fitness instructor and personal trainer since 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Applied Information Technology
- Master’s Certificate in Database Management Systems
Chris grew up watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Bruce Lee movies. His love of martial arts increased as he grew older and he attained advanced ranks in several arts, including Tae Kwon Do and Haidong Gumdo. His experience led to becoming a personal trainer, martial arts instructor, group fitness instructor, and now a CrossFit trainer.
Chris developed his passion for fitness and training, quickly becoming dedicated (obsessed?) to helping others reach their goals. He opened CrossFit Catonsville in 2013 while also working full time as a data analyst to keep the bills paid. After 1.5 years in operation, Chris quit his day job to work on CFC full time and never looked back. His aspiration is to expand the gym further over time into a fully-realized athletic complex.