WOD – 6/5/2014
6/5/2014 – MetCon Day
1. Each set of partners works at a single station for 4 minutes total
2. Each partner does a different movement (i.e. on Station 1, Partner 1 does Row while Partner 2 does OHS)
3. Each partner has 2 minutes to complete as many reps as possible on their movement, then they switch
4. Each set of partners goes through each station two times.
5. Station Score = total reps completed by both partners on both movements
6. Overall Score = sum of the highest scores per station for each partner set
-Row (for calories)
-2-hand Kettlebell Swing
-Knees to Elbows
June Challenge WOD – Week 1 (6/2/2014 – 6/7/2014):
-3 sets of 5: Deadlift (55% 1RM)
-3 sets of 5: Back Squat (55% 1RM)
-3 sets of 5: Push-up (Strict, good form)
Challenge Participants: Please complete and track results three times during the week, with at least one rest day between completions.